Alna Group provides only high-quality pharma products that are manufactured in state-of-art manufacturing units.
The company offers more than 1200 Plus pharma products to more than 1500 associates and growing stronger with every passing year.
The company has set industry benchmarks as a leading herbal drug manufacturing company based on its state of art manufacturing facilities situated at vast approved Industrial Estate of HSIIDC Barwala-Panchkula (Haryana) that has earned it GMP, CRISIL, ISO, AYUSH Certifications with approved Ayurveda range of products in advanced pharmaceuticals forms like tablets, capsules, syrups, suspensions, semisolids, malts, powders, granules, churans, oils along with herbal cosmetics which includes creams, face-wash, lotions, ointments, paste, serums, facial kits and many more in herbal cosmetics under a single roof with highly sophisticated fully automatic and semi-automatic machines.
- More Than 1200 AYUSH Approved formulations.
- AQMCS WHO-GMP Certified Facility
- AQMCS HALAL Certified Facility
- ISO GMP 9001-2015 Certified facility
- AYUSH Approved GMP certified Facility
- Dust-Free Epoxy PU flooring in Whole Manufacturing area
- Air Handling Units in Primary and secondary areas with positive pressures to minimize the outside contaminations and maintain Relative humidity and controlled temperature conditions.
- According to Schedule T & Schedule M of Drug and Cosmetic Act and AYUSH guidelines, manufacturing premises are designed strictly.
- Rust Free Puff panels, Air Locks, a Drainage system has been installed.
- Complete Stainless steel with SS 316-L grade machines and vessels has been installed for manufacturing highly sophisticated & Quality-oriented pharmaceutical Ayurveda drugs.
- Sophisticated fully equipped Quality control laboratory and Quality assurance departments
- AYURVEDA API ( Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India- Ayurveda), Ayurvedic Formulary of India ( AFI) along with 51 reference books with a team of B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda), M.Pharmacy( Ayurveda), B.A.M.S Doctors with consultant scientists working towards Quality manufacturing and Innovative Research & Development
- Dedicated area for Research and Development of new methodology, Stability studies, and Active Phytochemical therapeutic ingredients from exotic and our domestic medicinal plants